Friday 1 June 2012

The new old me






Shirt - Topshop
Jeans - River Island
Shoes - Converse store in New York
Hat - Asos


I was rushing around today so I went for the same jeans that I had on yesterday. They were actually the first pair that fell out of my wardrobe when I opened it. I really love this shirt I got it in Edinburgh Topshop when I was over visiting my sister last christmas.  I saw it on the sale rack and it was only in a size 6 and I'm usually a 10 but to my amazement I got it buttoned up! The hat is a purchase that I made a couple of years ago and when I bought it I had myself convinced that this was the start of a new me and that I was going to accessorise all my outfits with hats.......two years later and guess what....I only own this one single hat! I thinks it's really cool though and I try and wear it as often as possible. 










1 comment:

  1. Lovely outfit. Especially love the mismatched shoelaces :) x

    ReplyDelete