Monday 4 June 2012

Pay Day Spending Spree


Photo Frame - Craft shop in Donegal
Handbag - Pull and Bear
Rimmel Instant Tan - Superdrug
Mascara - Superdrug
Bourjois blusher - Superdrug
Porefessional - Free with the Glamour mag (Benefit)
Foundation - Benefit

I went on a bit of a spending spree on Saturday because it was pay day after all. The photo frame was actually something I bought a few weeks ago when I was in Donegal with the family, I just wanted to show it to you guys because I think it is really cute. I couldn't resist buying it.

I love Pull and Bear because they have some fun and funky clothes at a reasonable price, so I couldn't go to Belfast without taking a sneaky peek inside. As soon as I walked in I noticed this handbag because of its bright vibrant colours and had to get it. I had been looking for a satchel type bag for quite a while but something with a little twist because I get sick of looking at tan coloured bags.

The bracelet in the second photo is also from Pull and Bear and you can see for yourself how cool it is.

Some people might be thinking why did she take a photo of instant tan. Reason being, they have brought it out in water resistant form which is long over due. I don't like heavy make up or fake tan but I do love sun shimmer because it so easy to apply and just gives me a nice glow. The one problem I always had was that it ran as soon as any water touched my skin, so I'm hoping this will be the end of my worries. I haven't actually used it yet, but when I do I will post the results. 

The mascara and blusher were just a replacement in my make up bag.  I have tried every mascara going including all the ridiculously expensive ones and the cheap ones and have sided with this one. It's Maybelline colossal volume express in black. I think it was around seven pounds and is perfect for my very fair and fine eyelashes. The blusher is rose colour and I think is best for my pale skin and it lasts all day which is a bonus!

The porefessional cream was free with Glamour mag and I havent got round to using it yet but a couple of my friends that also got it free said it really works.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment