Tuesday 26 June 2012

Stupid Foot!!!!


Top - Zara
Shorts - Topshop
Scarves - Cambridge market

I have been rambling on in my earlier posts about my personal training sessions well out of it I've managed to get an injury. It's an Achilles tendon injury, I don't want to bore you all but basically my leg has been strapped up with this hideous tape from my heel to the back of my knee. So for that reason I decided to post these pics on their own rather than on me! 

I like this vest top because it has a meshy feel which I thought was quite 80s and it also has a slit up either side of it which I think is quite flattering because a lot of vest tops can bunch up at the bottom and make me look bigger from a side view but because this one is slit it will fall nicely over jeans or a long maxi skirt.

I have been looking for a nice pair of high waisted shorts for quite a while now but because of my annoying hockey legs I find it difficult to get a pair that are flattering. Topshop had so many pairs with lovely different patterns on the front and back but when I tried them on they didn't suit my shape. I find Topshop's sizing really strange. Sometimes I can be a size ten, normally I'm a 12 but on an odd occassion I have struggled to get into a size 14. Does anyone else have this problem? I found a cool pair that I really liked and tried them on in a 12, didnt fit so tried the 14 they also didnt fit eventually I got these ones in a 12 and they are slightly big but the 10 would have been too tight! strange!!

I love shopping in markets and Cambridge have one of the best ones that I've ever been to. I love the way you can get so many quirky wee things that you never see in the shops. One stall had these scarves in about 50 different colours. I hate when that happens because I always end up buying more than one, which is what happened. They were priced at two for five pounds but after a bit of haggling I managed to get him down to two for £3.50, such a bargain one of the other reasons I love markets!

No comments:

Post a Comment