Wednesday 6 June 2012

High tops







Cardigan - River Island
Top - Asos
Jeans - Hollister
Shoes - Adidas store in Paris
Bracelet - Argento


This is just a quick post before I head to my friend's house. She has just handed in all her work for her final year at uni so she is officially finished, hooray!!! There will be a lot of drinking tea and neither of us will probably get a word in edge ways because whenever we haven't seen eachother in a while we tend to shout over each others conversations with excitement.

I like this cardigan a lot but people have told me that is unflattering because it makes my legs look short, but I still insist on wearing it nonetheless. If you have any comments on them please do share. I got these trainers two years ago when I was in Paris with my boyfriend. If you haven't already discovered I have a bit of a fetish for shoes and trainers and these are one of my favourites, dispite all the blisters they have left me for being too tight. I seem to find it really difficult to find skinny jeans that suit me. They either make me look all chunky around the hips or stretch loads after wearing them once. I got these in hollister and they are so comfy and I think they look good on; dispite wearing them quite a lot they havent stretched at all.

Okay im off to my friends for some chill time. Enjoy your Wed night guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment