Tuesday 17 July 2012

Rolled sleeves




Jacket - Zara
T-Shirt - Asos (American Apparel)
Jeans - Hollister
Shoes - Schuh
Watch - Fossil

Sorry about the quality of these photos the colour isn't that great,I had to take them with my phone because when my brother is away he hides his camera because he thinks I don't know how to use it,even though it is very straight forward...brotherly love eh! 

I've got to the stage where every time I look at my outfit posts I think my clothes are so boring, does anyone else get that? I want some new bits and pieces that I can mix and match with older clothes. I never was one for buying a whole new outfit I try to just buy a top and put it together with jeans, trousers, shorts etc because I find it hard to buy nice jeans or trousers that suit me so when I do eventually get a pair I tend to keep them for a long time! 

This t-shirt is mens, I just got it because I loved the colour and it was reduced to £10 so I thought it was a bit of a bargain. I thought maybe it would go over leggings but it is too tight looking when I pull it down so I'm just going to wear it as a normal tee. I'm a bit weird with the whole sleeves rolled up look but I think I do it because I'm conscious of my broad shoulders and when the sleeves are rolled up it makes them look narrower, at least I hope it does!







No comments:

Post a Comment