Thursday 14 June 2012

Appropriate Attire








Cardigan - H&M
T-Shirt - Converse strore in New York
Skirt - H&M
Trainers - Office
Nails - By Joanne Symington (Gel Polish)

When I woke up this morning and opened the curtains the sun was shining and the weather looked so promising, however as the day went on it got more windy and a lot more dull and eventually it poured out of the heavens. So looking back now my outfit wasn't very appropriate! 

I love wearing high tops with skirts although sometimes if the skirt or shorts cut your leg at the wrong length then it can make your leg look short and fat, I hope I've got it right! I just went for a casual look on top with a plain t-shirt and simple cardigan since I didn't have anywhere really to be today. Please excuse the sock lines on my legs I got a bit nippy earlier on.

P.s my waffle berry pie went down a treat, will have to make it again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment