Sunday 5 August 2012

Ripped jeans




Jacket - H&M
Top - Hollister
Shorts - Topshop (leigh jeans cut up)
Shoes - Schuh
Bracelet - Spanish market

This is just a quick post before heading over to my boyfriends house for a bbq. I bought these leigh jeans about 3 years ago but never liked them on me as jeans so thought I should get use out of them some other way. I think they look cool cut up and I like the fitted shorts look because most denim shorts I go to buy especially this length would be baggy and they make me look stumpy! My friend brought me home this bracelet from Spain and I love it, I don't think I have took it off since getting it. I just love all the different colours and there is a wee heart shape on the back of it that is very sweet.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.  


No comments:

Post a Comment