Monday 2 July 2012

Sunshine!!







Jacket - H&M
Top - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop
Sunglasses - H&M

Wow we got some sun today it was such a nice change from what we have been getting, maybe July is going to be a good month, fingers crossed! I bought this top on Saturday another blogger had posted it and I really liked it. It comes in a few other colours which I think i'll have to buy aswell. I usually don't buy tops this long but because of my recent leggings purchase I thought these would be the perfect length to over them.

I got these jeans at Christmas time in Topshop and I wish they had have done them in other colours because I love how they fit. I tried them on in a 12 and they were a bit big so got a 10 and moved the button so that they now fit perfectly, so effectively they are probably an 11!


2 comments:

  1. I was gonna buy this top but they didn't have my size! It looks so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lana.i bought it in a size six you really do need to go at least two sizes smaller than what you normally are.

    ReplyDelete