Friday 8 June 2012

Improvising






Shirt - H&M
Jeans - Topshop (leigh)
Shoes - Asos
Necklace - Accessorize


Please excuse the quality of the photos in this post. My brother (Matthew Symington) usually takes all my photos but he is too busy this week to do it so I have to improvise and that meant asking my Mother. However my mum isnt exactly a whiz kid on phones, I told her all she had to do was press a button, so I had her convinced she could do it. While I was posing away I could hear all the photos being taken and it all sounded so good but when I had a look through them there were only about three photos out of twenty that I could actually see properly. So I took the other three myself infront of the mirror.

I got this shirt in the sale in H&M for ten pounds and I love it, I wear it all the time because it goes with so many other items of clothing that I wear. I especially like wearing them with darker denim jeans because I like the denim with denim look. These topshop jeans are so comfy and really flattering I think. I am contemplating buying them in a few other colours. I tend to wear these shoes quite a lot because they are flat but yet still give me height and make my leg look slimmer (massive bonus) because of the platforms. I got this necklace last week shopping, it's just a fun way of accessorising an outfit. 

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment