Monday 4 June 2012

Saturday Night Fever









Dress - Asos
Bracelet - Pull and Bear 
Watch - Fossil
Shoes - Asos
Handbag - Accessorize

I ordered this dress a few weeks ago on a whim. I just decided I wanted a new dress, ordered this and at thirty five pounds it's a great buy. The shoes are also from asos and I've had them for a few months, I love brogues and chose these because of the cool colour and thick heel.

The last two pics are just random ones from my night out. The first one is of my boyfriend and I and the second, my friend Victoria and myself.  It is one of those common 'sat night' pics where you think it will turn out great but obviously it doesn't. Vicki and I have been going to personal training sessions for over a week now and the trainer is very focused on toning our arms, much to our horror because of course being female we think we are going to turn into body builders, which we are not! So when we saw this picture of an arm on the toilet walls we thought it would be a great idea to get a pic with our 'toned' arms along side it. However as you can see or not, my arm is hidden behind Vicki's and we also have a long way to go before we become as honed as that !!

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE this dress! Never seen anything like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks :) I didn't get it that long ago so I'm sure it would still be on the Asos website.

      Delete