Thursday 28 June 2012

Calm before the storm







Jacket - American Apparrel
Top - Topshop
Leggings - Primark
Shoes - Schuh
Sunglasses - Topshop

I wanted to take these photos outside just for a change of scenery however the weather was so horrendous that it made it difficult. The sun came out for about 30 mins and out I ran to pose!

I didn't think leggings were my thing but I've sort of grown to like them. I picked up a few pairs in Primark the other day for only £3. A long top is always necessary over leggings, I think I'm cutting it a bit fine here, I need to go and buy a few long t-shirts. This jacket is actually my boyfriends but I always wear it because I like the baggy look sometimes and I thought it would go well over leggings. 

This is my cat Tigger, he's 11 years old and so adorable. Everywhere I go he follows me so I thought it was only right he featured in one of my posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment