Sunday 22 July 2012

Tour de fashion





Cardigan - Primark
Top - Primark
Jeans - River Island
Shoes - Office

I had planned today to get up and go for a long cycle but that went by the way side when I didn't get in last night until half two! So my boyfriend and I just watched the formula one and le Tour de France ( Well done Bradley Wiggons btw) and ate junk all day, sure what else would you do on a Sunday? 

I think this outfit looks very American prep school like with the converse high tops and rolled up jeans. I love high tops but I think they can make my leg look too short so I tie them to make them look as though I'm only wearing the normal trainers. I rolled my jeans up so that they just sit neatly on top of the converse because I like people to know that they are high tops. Okay I need to stop talking about high tops. I really love the different colours in this cardigan but it is so itchy and I can only wear it with a long sleeved top under it.

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend.

Thanks for checking in I hope you enjoyed my latest opinions xx

1 comment: