Saturday 23 June 2012

London Baby!!







Dress - H&M
Leggings - H&M
Shoes - Office
Watch - Fossil
Earrings - New Look

This is just a quick post to show of some photos I took in London. It turned out to be such a warm lovely day. I wore this H&M dress because it is nice and light and the leggings under it because it is very short! I'm glad I didn't bear anymore skin because the parts I did show got very burnt.

Tonight I'm heading to a fundraiser for my hockey club. I'm on a team of ten people competing on It's a Knockout. The games include Rodeo Bull, Demolition, Hamster Wheel, Rock & Roll, Human Table Football etc. I'm sure I will be going home injured but I'll let you know how I get on. Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend, even though the weather is a bit pants!


No comments:

Post a Comment