Sunday 15 July 2012

Sunny Sunday




Jumper - Asos (American Apparel)
Jeans - River Island
Shoes - Schuh
Bag - Pull & Bear
Nail polish - Rimmel (black)

I usually don't do a post on a Sunday just because I'm usually in pj's all day but because I have to go round to my sisters for lunch I thought I'd get dressed! I only got these jeans a few weeks ago and probably have only worn them about three times but they have stretched slightly around the waist. They are still fine on the leg so I'm sure with a belt they will fit perfect again.

Asos have a good sale on at the moment so I ordered myself some tops and jumpers. I love this American Apparel jumper because it goes with so many things and it makes a change from my normal zip up hoodies. This jumper is navy but I also got it in black, and they were only £22 each which is good for American Apparel I thought because sometimes their stuff is so expensive for the most simple items.

Hope everyone is enjoying this lovely sunny weekend, I'm off to get some lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment