Sunday 10 June 2012

A day in the park










Jacket - Puma store in NYC
T-Shirt - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop (Leigh)
Trainers - Office
Necklace - Accessorize

Yesterday my boyfriend, my sister and myself took my neice to the park to enjoy the bouncy castles, music and face painting that was all taking place. She had an absolute ball and did not like home time. Lana Richardson painted her face with a small flower which was lovely. However we jumped the queue and got some pretty bad looks from other mothers, but Lana made us! Here are a few pics of grace enjoying herself.

I wore my leigh jeans once again and a loose, long topshop t-shirt because I can get a bit paranoid about my love handles hanging out of my jeans and I was aware that I would be doing a lot of bending down to my neices level. I only received these trainers in the post on Friday so yesterday was their first outting. I always buy a new bright pair of trianers for the summer. I went with red this time and I love them.

Hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday, enjoying the rare bit of sunshine that we have had all week.




No comments:

Post a Comment