Thursday 21 June 2012

little red car








Shirt - Topshop
Vest top - H&M
Jeans - Hollister
Shoes - Office
Watch - Fossil
Bracelet - Boutique in Portstewart

Sorry that this post is very late, I was in Cambridge and London for a few days chilling out and had a fab time. This is what I wore on the plane. For years I have checked out other women in the airport because of their cool, yet comfy and casual airport clothing. I always seem to get it wrong by wearing too many clothes and then having to strip of at security and try and juggle my clothes in one hand and hand luggage in the other. Then at the last minute the man at security looks at my converse boots and tells me to take them off and pop them in the tray please, oh and we need your belt too!! By this stage I am all hot and bothered and need my deodorant wipes!! So this time I decided to wear my hollister jeans that are snug enough without wearing a belt, a loose vest top and shirt that doesn't need to be taking off and placed in the tray and a pair of trainers that are very easy to slip on and off. I think I got it right this time however I won't throw out the wipes just yet!

When my boyfriend and I were walking around Cambridge on Sunday we came across this cool retro BMW. I think it was from the 1940s or 1950s but how different does it look to the BMW's that are around today?


No comments:

Post a Comment