Wednesday 11 July 2012

Zara part 2




Jacket - Zara
T-Shirt - Topshop
Jeans - Hollister
Shoes - Asos
Bracelets - New look and Topshop 

So this is the second jacket I bought from Zara on line and I love it. Like I said I usually don't wear jackets like this and I honestly don't know why because they are such a handy piece of clothing to wear and completes the look of so many outfits. I'm wearing a size small but I cant actually button it which probably is a bit stupid but I thought I wouldn't button it very often anyway because then I would feel too claustrophobic.

I absolutely love brogues and these are my fav pair. I'm not sure if I have blogged about them before I don't think I have. I used to wear them with everything so they are pretty worn, which is probably a better look anyway but over the past couple of months I've just been wearing my vans so the brogues got rejected to the back of the shoe pile but have now managed to make an appearance again! 

It's so nice to be off work for a couple of days, hope everyone that is off enjoys themselves and has a lovely break. Fingers crossed for some sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment