Wednesday 13 June 2012

Locked out






Jacket - H&M
Jeans - Hollister
Shoes - Asos

This outfit was really worn last night but I didn't get to post it because I got locked out of my house and only got in on time to watch the final episode of Greys Anatomy, which was so sad!! I had just arrived home from my personal training session and I had my night all planned. I was going to post my pics, get a sneaky McDonalds and then watch Greys. However when I went to open the kitchen door the lock on it had got jammed. As much as I pushed and pulled at the door I could not get it open. I tried every key that I could find to open it but none of them would work. So after an hour and a half of walking backwards and forwards  but getting no further I decided to go and get the ladders and climb in the one window that was open. My house is at least 30 feet high and this was an upstairs window and I hate heights so all in all this wasn't a great idea. To my amazement I successfully climbed through the window and got the door open. I haven't closed the kitchen door since for fear of having to climb another ladder.

After this post I am going to make Waffle berry pie. My baking skills aren't great although I have made this before and it turned out okay so fingers crossed! I will let you know how I got on in tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment