Monday 25 June 2012

Spotty






Dress - H&M
Scarf - Cambridge market
Shoes - Office
Watch - Fossil

So sorry folks for the same dress but I just love it! I wore this outfit on my last day in Cambridge but teamed it with a polka dot scarf mainly because I was so burnt under the scarf and I didn't want everyone seeing how silly I had been not to wear sun cream. I love high top trainers with shorts or dresses but sometimes think I'm a bit old to pull it off. I reckon it looks okay though, makes me feel like I'm sixteen again. I didn't buy too many clothes when I was away partly because I had no money and also I didn't really need anything. I'm going to take some pictures of what I bought tonight and blog about them tomorrow, so check that out.

Have to run I'm meant to be meeting a friend and I am very late...yikes!! Blogging is just too much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment