Sunday 2 September 2012

Autumn is here



Top - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop (Leigh)
Shoes - Topshop
Earring, bracelet - Asos
Necklace, ring - Topshop

I've just realised that practically everything I'm wearing here is from Topshop.  I got this vest top yesterday I just wanted something casual to wear with these black jeans and this is loose and easy to wear and is also longer at the back which is a bonus because they seem to be making jeans sit lower on my waist these days. I think this bracelet jazzes up an outfit well and was only seven pounds on Asos and the necklace was on sale in  Topshop for only two pounds, bargain! Topshop have a really good sale on at the moment on all costume jewellery so i'll probably splash out on a few more bits and pieces.

Hope everyone is enjoying the September sun, out with the summer and in with Autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment