Monday 11 June 2012

Larking around








Vest top - Zara
Under vest top  - H&M
Jeans - River Island
Shoes - Schuh
Hat - Asos
Sunglasses - Topshop
Watch - Fossil
Bracelet - Market in Turkey

I had a very busy day today and didn't get out of my tracksuit bottoms and t-shirt, I didn't want to show up so many people by posting pics of that outfit so I have this outfit that I wore yesterday. My friend and I were messing around taking pictures of ourselves in the garden and these are the results. 

It turned out to be a really warm day yesterday so I thought I'd get my lovely white arms out to see if I could get some colour, however I've decided that even if I put them on the sun they still wouldn't tan! This is why I doubled up my vest tops because It takes away from all the white skin. I've had these jeans for about three years, they used to fit perfectly, lately they have started to stretch a little but I can never seem to find a pair in River Island that fit as well as they do. I've wanted these Vans for a long time and I saw them in Schuh a few weeks ago so I snapped them up. I love the alternate black and white squares on them. Even though I have took a lot of stick for wearing them I still love them. My boyfriend got me this watch for my last birthday. A lot of people say it is bad luck to buy your other half a watch but 8 months on and we are still together. I was looking for a nice black and gold watch for quite a while and he surprised me with this one! I like fossil because they have some lovely watches at a reasonable price.

1 comment:

  1. Awww this makes me miss my Vans! Love them shoes! Looking good :) xo

    ReplyDelete