Sunday 12 August 2012

The morning after the night before




Top - Topshop
Shirt - H&M
Jeans - Hollister
Belt - Primark
Shoes - Schuh
Earrings - Topshop

Last night my family held a big surprise party for three members of our family circle because they all turned 30 this year! Everyone had a really brilliant night but because of all the panic of everything I left my camera inside and didn't get to take one photo of the whole night! I was really looking forward to sharing some photos on my blog of everyone having fun and also the great food that was on display.

So all I have left to give is the outfit I am wearing today. I was in a real rush this morning because I had to go to work quite early unfortunately.  I got this black top in Topshop last week, I actually got three of them one in white and grey also. I really love them because as I'm sure you all know I don't like clingy clothes and this top just hangs nicely and can be worn either as casual or dressy. I wore the white one last week to a dressier event with black wax coated jeans from Zara and heels and a nice blazer. I haven't actually got round to putting that outfit up but I will soon, I'm saving it for a day that I don't have anything prepared.

I just put this shirt on incase it was colder outside than what I thought. These jeans are a dark denim and I like the whole denim with denim look so that's why I choose this shirt. It does actually have a collar but it was too early in the morning for me to dress myself properly!!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment