Saturday 30 June 2012

Zara







Top - Zara
Trousers - Zara
Shoes - Topshop

I prepared this post last night because I'm working this morning and then meeting up with a few friends for lunch then some shopping, can't wait! This is the outfit that I'm going to wear to the pub tonight it isn't overly dressy but that's what I like. I like to feel comfortable when I go out because then it makes dancing a whole lot easier. I don't have any jewellery on with this outfit but I will bling it up a bit later probably with a watch, bracelet and earrings. 

This is my Zara top that I blogged about the other day. I really like it with these trousers, it makes the outfit look a little bit dressier. I don't wear these trousers very often because they make me look quite hippy but the colour of them is quite cool. As soon as the wedged high tops starting making an appearance in magazines I just had to get them. I do that quite a bit I impulse buy and then regret it. I bought them in Topshop before christmas and they only had them in tan and navy but now there are so many different ones out and I don't like my tan ones so much. I'm going to keep wearing them though because I know they still look good it's just all in my head!

Hope everyone is having a lovely Saturday even though the weather is absolutely horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment