Thursday 19 July 2012





Top - Zara
Under top - New Look
Jeans - Topshop (Leigh)
Shoes - Schuh
Bracelet - Argento
Rings - Topshop

I wore this outfit to the pub last Thursday night. It does look pretty casual but I really like it. I thought since I had done all my personal training I might aswell show off my new toned arms lol! Although when I look in the mirror I feel a lot more toned than what I look in these photos. Isn't that always the way? My mind is playing tricks! I got this top in Zara for only £7 and I really love it because it is a nice length and I like the way it is cut under the arms. It also comes in white and lilac. These converse are about six years old but I don't think I will ever stop wearing them. I have bought so many other colours of converse shoes and just other shoes in general but I keep resorting back to these ones. They are my all time fav!

No comments:

Post a Comment