Tuesday 10 July 2012

Zara part 1






Jacket - Zara
T-Shirt - Topshop
Jeans - River Island
Converse - Schuh

I feel like I haven't blogged in ages I think it was because my outfits over the past week have consisted of hoodies, shorts and tracksuit bottoms! I got this jacket from Zara last week over the internet, I had tried it on in store in a medium and I thought it was a bit big but they didn't have a small so I got it on line. I really like it because of the two different colours and it's also quite light on. I don't usually wear jackets I'm more of a loose, soft zip up hoodie kinda girl but this one won me over.

I already have a pair of jeans similar to these ones except they are baggy from the top of the leg to the bottom, whereas these are boyfriend fit with a straight leg. I've wanted a pair of these for a while now because I can wear them casual during the day with my converse or with a vest top and heels in the evening and a nice up hair do with funky earrings. 

Of course when I ordered this jacket from Zara there were so many other things that I saw and had to get, so I did lol! I got another jacket that I love, I'm very much into my jackets these days.....I'm sure this phase wont last very long.




No comments:

Post a Comment