Monday 30 July 2012

Boyfriend fit





Shirt - Hollister
Top - Zara
Jeans - Hollister
Shoes - Schuh
Watch - Fossil
Bracelets - Asos + Spanish market

I wore this outfit to a table quiz on Saturday night. This shirt is actually my boyfriends but I love boyfriend fit clothes and I thought I might aswell wear his instead of buying one plus I love all these colours. When I went to get a vest top to wear under the shirt it proved a bit of a problem because I think I don't suit white unless I have sun shimmer on. Black can also be a bad colour on me if I don't have tan on I think I am too pale for black. So this was the only top I had that went with the shirt and jeans, I got it in Zara a few weeks ago and
I also got it in red too, I love them because they are so light and easy to wear, I don't like clothes that cling to me too much. I don't think I have ever blogged these jeans before, I got them when I was in New York. They stretched a bit at first but they seem to have done all their stretching and now fit fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment