Thursday 5 July 2012

Chill and Chat






Jumper - Forever 21 (New York)
Top - Topshop
Leggings - Primark
Converse - Schuh

Tonight I'm heading round to my friends house because it was her birthday yesterday so we are just going to chill and chat. I can't wait I love nights like that because then I can just wear something casual and comfy!

I got this jumper when I was in New York, it is very light which makes it perfect for a summer evening, I have worn it quite a lot though so it looks a bit out of shape. This is the same Topshop top that I blogged about on Monday night. It is the only one I have that goes over leggings properly. I don't even know if any of these colours go together, I always just think that if they look okay in my head then they must go! I got these leggings in a size 8 but I'm usually a 10 or a 12 but I tried them on in those sizes and they were too baggy especially around the leg. So by getting the 8 I think they look nice and fitted however you wouldn't want me to bend over in front of you, you might get an eyeful!! Hence the long top! What better way to finish a casual outfit than by wearing converse. Enough said!

I am loving this great weather that we have got today lets hope it continues. Hopefully it has been as nice everywere as it has been here in sunny Dungannon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment