Friday 17 August 2012

Converse love





Top - Zara
Shirt - Zara
Jeans - River Island
Shoes - Office

I bought these converse nearly three years ago but forgot all about them and I pulled them out of the back of my wardrobe today! I must have at least seven pairs of converse and I am on the look out for a new pair, I think I'm just a tad obsessed! These ones look like two shoes in one because they are maroon on the outside and the inner lining is grey, I'm not sure if you can still get them because I think they were only out for a short time.

So sorry for the bad quality of my photos lately I have been taking them with my phone and they haven't been coming out to clearly.

What's everyone up to this weekend? The past four or five weekends I have been really busy with something on every Friday and Saturday night but this weekend I have nothing and I have to say I was looking forward to it but now that it is here I'm kinda bored and wish I was doing something! Isn't that always the way? I might go shopping tomorrow or Sunday because I haven't bought anything new in a long time and just feel like a little pick me up.



No comments:

Post a Comment