Thursday 9 August 2012

Burst of colour



Top - Hollister
Trousers - Zara
Shoes - Adidas store in Paris

Today was so warm and sticky that I wanted to wear something loose and comfy. I got this t-shirt a month or two ago in Hollister but it is actually quite short so I have struggled to wear it with trousers because it shows of half my midrif! These cords are about three years old and I got them in Zara's Edinburgh store. They can be worn quite high waisted because they are a little big so they were the perfect match for the tee! I love these trousers because they are nice and baggy but still have a straight leg and because of that they look good either with heels or trainers. These boots just give the outfit that burst of colour that it needs even if they are a size too small and I can't wear them any longer than a few hours because my feet are so squashed in them........ahwell!

I think we should all cross our fingers and toes and hope this lovely weather continues for another few days...or even weeks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment